Monday, March 4, 2013

What to say when a Jehovah's Witness invites you to the Memorial


No thanks, I partake of the bread and wine, for I know that Matthew 26:27 says that it is the New Covenant by which I have forgiveness of sins. 27And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, 28for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 


Why are still observing the Lord's supper, don't you think Jesus came in 1914? I Cor. 11:26 states, "For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come."


No thanks, I heard that not everyone partakes of the bread and wine, and I would rather gather with people who obey Jesus. John 6:52 Then the Jews began to argue with one another, saying, “How can this man give us His flesh to eat?” 53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. 54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

Matthew 26:27And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, 28 for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 


I get that you hope to live forever on earth, but do you believe that if you die you will be resurrected? Let's look at something that Jesus said we must do. John 6:54

No comments:

Post a Comment