Monday, February 18, 2013

How will I stand before the throne of judgment on the great day of Jehovah?

Now I know I will stand before the throne of judgment covered in Christ's righteousness! Without a single fault. Not even one! I will stand before my Lord as a radiant bride with His complete approval. I will be sanctified, holy, blameless. And who does this? I should work pretty hard in order to accomplish that?? Who does this?

"Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless."-- Ephesians 5:25-27

It is not my work. Thank God! It is His.

"Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault."-- Jude 1:24

No comments:

Post a Comment