Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Advent and Christmas: My thoughts after a year and five months of freedom from the Jehovah's Witness religion.

"Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me." says Yahweh of Armies. (Malachi 3:1) John the Baptist was "The voice of one who calls out, 'Prepare the way of Yahweh!'" (Isaiah 40:3) Advent is a time for us to reflect on this preparation, knowing that the Lord is coming back, we need to be ready, repenting and believing that when He returns, He will give us eternal life.

May we never stop saying, “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.” As we await His return. (Revelation 4:8) “Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done." (Revelation 22:12, Isaiah 40:10, 62:11) Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! (Revelation 22:20)

These are my reflections today.

No comments:

Post a Comment